Blogs > Cleveland Cavaliers Blog

Find out the scoop on the CAVS from award-winning sports writer Bob Finnan.

Friday, November 7, 2008

A buzz around The Q

Cavs blog by Bob Finnan

From the moment I walked into Quicken Loans Arena on Friday, I felt there was something going on. Could the Cavs be involved in trade talks with the Charlotte Bobcats?

Forward Gerald Wallace told Charlotte writers on Friday he expects to be traded. Is he the kind of player the Cavs want? The Bobcats are still probably interested in Anderson Varejao.

It turned out to be nothing. But that was my intuition. Sometimes my gut feelings are wrong.

The Cavs have a major chip to use sometime between now and the trade deadline. Wally Szczerbiak's $13 million expiring contract will be put to good use. I've asked this question before: What if Wally plays so well, he becomes too valuable to trade? Wouldn't that be a hoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home