Blogs > Cleveland Cavaliers Blog

Find out the scoop on the CAVS from award-winning sports writer Bob Finnan.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Big night for Big Ben

Cavs blog by Bob Finnan

If the Cavaliers keep getting production out of Ben Wallace like they did on Thursday, they are going to be hard to beat.

The veteran power forward had 10 rebounds, five blocks and one steal in the Cavs' win over Charlotte in the home opener.

Two of Wallace's blocks came against Bobcats forward Sean May.

"I just wanted to be active," Wallace said. "I didn't want to allow guys to get anything easy around the basket and was able to get my hand on a couple (shots)."

He's had problems with his back. He said he's getting treatment from the medical staff to keep him on the court. The Cavs can't afford for him to be on the bench, since their front court is a bit thin.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Curry said...

I have to say I was impressed with Wallace's performance last night. I've been concerned about his lack of production overall as a Cavalier, and his health concerns, but if he plays like he did last night, he can be an asset to the team.

Then again, even Larry Hughes had some good games. The jury is still out...

October 31, 2008 at 1:34 PM 
Blogger bathmate said...

it really very good.
I love it !
I like it !
thanks :)- .

Bathmate

December 21, 2009 at 1:24 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home