Jamison will continue daily treatment and his status will be updated as appropriate.
That's good news for the Cavs, who have faced a rash of injuries in the last couple weeks.
Here's a rundown on those injuries:
* Center Shaquille O'Neal - right thumb surgery. He's expected back in time for the first or second round of the playoffs.
* Forward LeBron James - sprained right ankle. He's missed the last two games. He's expected to return for the Philadelphia game on Friday. Coach Mike Brown also said he's had some back issues. James also took a knee from Toronto's DeMarr DeRozan on Feb. 26 and suffered a quadriceps injury.
* Jamison - stiffness in left knee. He vows to play against the 76ers on Friday. That's still up in the air. It doesn't appear to be serious, even though some of the symptoms he talked about sounded like a meniscus tear to one trained observer. There's no indication that's the case.
* Guard Mo Williams - jammed left middle finger. He's been back for 10 games from his sprained shoulder. Another injury is not needed right now, especially since he's trying to get his rhythm back to his shooting stroke.
* Guard Anthony Parker - dislocated left ring finger. He returned to the game on Monday and appears to be OK.
* * *
I'll be appearing on "More Sports & Les Levine's Show" at 6 p.m. Wednesday on Time Warner Cable.